About me

Hello. First time for you being here? First time. Relax, this is not an interrogation! I didn't mean to be unpolite. I am a blog. I know you know I am a blog. I am nothing special. I am coloured and decorated, but I do nothing more than reflecting thoughts and stories about life. You think it's enough to be boring and being ignored? I do. :) Please keep on ignoring me as long as you want. But if you ever find yourself catching a thought...a thought you know it must be remarkable, a thought about something you're finally aware of... then you know where you can find me. Please, share it with me that day! :)

domenica 7 marzo 2010

Numero 17 - Sunday


Sunday.
Lazy, fat, domestic Sunday. I often spend my Sundays wearing my jammies and studying all day with a cup of tea on my desk. Shops are closed, everyone's at home with the whole family, the whole world is silent and desolate. I am more a Saturday person :) I love chaos in the streets, new faces on the way, long, happy nights.
But today my parents and I went out for lunch and stuffed ourselves with anything eatable on the way: delicious ham, salame and mozzarella cheese as a starter, pasta with cream and lemon, nice and soft meat with apple and nuts -ç- ... oh, and a delicious chocolate roll with orange's cream. I am not what you'd call an Italy Fan, but I can't deny that our cult for food really is something special :)
Oh, I don't know why I keep on posting this random pictures. Like this one! They're all taken by me... .
The thing is that I can't be bothered taking pictures of any single thing happens in my life just in order to show other people what I do. "Why the hell do you keep a blog???" you could say... well, I don't know! I am kind of against this reality-on-web blogs where people just show their life and become famous without having any real talent... .

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento