About me

Hello. First time for you being here? First time. Relax, this is not an interrogation! I didn't mean to be unpolite. I am a blog. I know you know I am a blog. I am nothing special. I am coloured and decorated, but I do nothing more than reflecting thoughts and stories about life. You think it's enough to be boring and being ignored? I do. :) Please keep on ignoring me as long as you want. But if you ever find yourself catching a thought...a thought you know it must be remarkable, a thought about something you're finally aware of... then you know where you can find me. Please, share it with me that day! :)

sabato 26 settembre 2009

Numero 4 - Twiggy


Name: Twiggy
Profession: model
Height: 1,67
Weight: 43 Kg


She was the first woman ever to wear a miniskirt. Actually, miniskirts were invented right for her character, to suit her "skinnyness".
Although there are different kinds of beauty, and women with generous curves should never ever doubt of their luck, I don't agree with those people who find her ugly because of her "twiggy" body...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento