About me

Hello. First time for you being here? First time. Relax, this is not an interrogation! I didn't mean to be unpolite. I am a blog. I know you know I am a blog. I am nothing special. I am coloured and decorated, but I do nothing more than reflecting thoughts and stories about life. You think it's enough to be boring and being ignored? I do. :) Please keep on ignoring me as long as you want. But if you ever find yourself catching a thought...a thought you know it must be remarkable, a thought about something you're finally aware of... then you know where you can find me. Please, share it with me that day! :)

domenica 13 settembre 2009

Numero 1

Rain.
September.
Depression.
In my country September is commonly seen as a start. It's the month in which students come back to school, shops open again from their long holiday, life spreads its lazy wings to a new, speedy cycle.

This is my first year doing nothing in September.
University will start in October, and I am ready to loose the small, tiny bit of personality that still lies in me, to become a "respectable" person into our hypocritical society.
Law.
Nobody likes people who study law, and maybe I don't like them either. Maybe I'll become exactly the person I don't want to be.
But when I went to university to get information, one of the teachers said something that made me think. He said that if we read the newspapers everyday and have critics to make to our politics, opinions about our society, then it's going to be "a seed growing into a fertile ground". Because Law doesn't actually work, at least in my country.
Well, I get angry with the newspapers everyday.
Our Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi makes join the elections only those girls who spend the night with him, and all the shit he does is censured as he owns most of the tv channels.
Vatican keeps on locking the doors of progress.
Immigrants are accused and treated everyday as the worst scabby criminals on earth.

Yeah, I do have critics to make to our society.
I don't want to study law to become a rich, selfish person. I do want things to change, but avoiding the ugly face of our system in order to protest won't actually help.

I chose to ride the wave.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento