About me

Hello. First time for you being here? First time. Relax, this is not an interrogation! I didn't mean to be unpolite. I am a blog. I know you know I am a blog. I am nothing special. I am coloured and decorated, but I do nothing more than reflecting thoughts and stories about life. You think it's enough to be boring and being ignored? I do. :) Please keep on ignoring me as long as you want. But if you ever find yourself catching a thought...a thought you know it must be remarkable, a thought about something you're finally aware of... then you know where you can find me. Please, share it with me that day! :)

giovedì 1 ottobre 2009

Numero 6

Today I have the pleasent sensation of feeling the future in my hands.
Uni is going to start in a week.
I have been enjoying Spetember doing nothing, a part from writing and occasionally helping my parents with houseworks.
I don't know why am I so enthusiastic about starting my new life. All my friends miss alredy the old one, the times back to high school, when we could be as silly as we wanted without having any real responsibility. Maybe it's because I am going for the first time to take choices for myself only. I've always hated planning, but now I can't stop thinking about myself one day, in five or six years, with a good degree and the same stong will of helping people with my job.
It's not going to be easy, that's why I am afraid that all this enthusiasm will collapse veeery soon, at the sight of big, thick books lying on my desk.
I have problems in concentrating. It often happened, when I was in high school, that even if I enjoyed the subject I was studying, suddenly I found myself staring at a vague point outside the window. Maybe I wasn't born to be a diligent student, maybe I was born to be an artist.

I don't believe in the concept of justice, even though I am going to study law.
The fact is that justice is not a universal principle, but a human invention, which is necessary only inside the society, that is when human beings decide to join each other and create a convenient community.
Everything can be right as long as be wrong, to the universe's eyes.
Sometimes it feels like nothing is worth it, sometimes it feels like we have to put efforts in what we do in order to give sense to our senseless life.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento