About me

Hello. First time for you being here? First time. Relax, this is not an interrogation! I didn't mean to be unpolite. I am a blog. I know you know I am a blog. I am nothing special. I am coloured and decorated, but I do nothing more than reflecting thoughts and stories about life. You think it's enough to be boring and being ignored? I do. :) Please keep on ignoring me as long as you want. But if you ever find yourself catching a thought...a thought you know it must be remarkable, a thought about something you're finally aware of... then you know where you can find me. Please, share it with me that day! :)

venerdì 22 gennaio 2010

Numero 14 - Asian food to fight the hangover


I woke up with the horrible sensation of being into a sinking ship. I went to this pub at the centre yesterday night, just a couple of hours to relax and not thinking about exams, but tiredness and an empty stomach made my medium beer the most dangerous poison ever.
I don't generally hold out alchol that much, but not as piteously!
At 12.oo everything was spinning so fast that I had to sit and eventually lay in bed for an hour. I woke up feeling veeeery hungry, so I had miso soup and lovely chinese noodles. Didn't take a picture of them because I was too hungry!
Now... I've got to wait for the hangover to cease. If it doesn't in half an hour I'll probably try with coffee, it always works.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento